Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 356.

Dear New Husband,

Ah, the snail's pace that work takes on some times. It seems that things are starting to crawl by just a little bit and its hard not to get frustrated or feel that the rope is unraveling.

But what I'm really thankful for is a husband that is a problem solver, and a listener. As I continue to air frustration, you listen and come up with solutions. Granted, I'm a passionate person some times and with that great passion comes the tendency to overreact; so some times your solutions are good - but mostly I'm overreacting.

Moreover, I'm thankful for a day that ends well; despite the mess and chaos, its nice to be able to go to a mall, then come to my interim home and watch a movie. Ah. Simple pleasures.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment