Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 355.

Dear New Husband,

Today, we spent all day in the office. Which meant that I actually got to Skype with you. . . Though it was 1 am at home.

Hey, you insisted that I call no matter the time. Though seeing you all sleepy was totes adorbs! [Forget I just said that. . . Yeah. Just scratch that out. 'You were cute when you woke up in the middle of the night to chat.' That's what I really meant to say]

A very productive day, indeed. Although its amazing how much we rely on email these days. How did people work remotely or from afar before email/internet? I guess they just didn't work remotely or from afar at all. . . Boy does that sound nice. Because with wifi and the hour difference, working on the things at the office from home are proving to make me want to put my head through a wall.

Email is a horrible communication tool.

THERE. I said it! Its a terrible communication tool! I don't know why people rely solely on it to chat with people; there's so many nuances and subtleties that you miss with email!!. . . I'm starting to get rant-y about something insignificant. Though I know you really love it when I do that, I'm going to refrain. And instead rant to you when I get home.

Oh, and we have a mosquito in our room. . . So it looks like I chicken pox on my face. Here's to you bloodsucker, jerk. You win this round, but I'm coming for you, you probable malaria carrier.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is thankful for makeup that covers up mosquito bites on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment