Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 344.

Dear New Husband,

Again, another quiet day. However, we did get a visit from some favorites of mine that are planning their wedding. . . A process I don't quite miss. Cake, flowers, photos, dress fittings, etc. were the fun parts. The small details that set your teeth on edge - those are not the fun parts.

But today I have reveled in small tasks such as dusting, finding a keyboard for my iPad, booking all the travel for our trip with your family this summer, and making a grilled provolone cheese & horseradish sandwich.

Da life.

Now, as we watch the season finale of Downton Abbey, I'm again thankful for our relaxing days. Especially a Sunday evening where we can peer into the fake lives of upper class, British society.

Ahhh, the life of a PBS watcher.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment