Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 341.

Dear New Husband,

I have to start this off by saying that we did not have Valentine's Day plans. You have Thursday night classes, and we're both way too practical to actually try to go out and celebrate on February 14th.

Despite knowing all of that, I was very saddened when I awoke to find that you had been up all night, informally introducing your body to the porcelain throne. I would be sad to find you sick, no matter what day of the year it was. Because, lets face it, out of the two of us you're the one that is winning in the immune system department; so when you get sick, its akin to finding out that Santa Claus isn't real and that there are actually calories in cupcakes.

Therefore, our Valentine's went better than was originally expected, because you were actually home on Thursday night, and we got to watch The Breakfast Club together rather than me watching it alone, with only my Girl Scout cookies to keep me company.

Thus, if I could explain tonight in a photo, it would be this one:


So, I'm sorry you're sick. But I'm not sorry we got to spend time together.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment