Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 350.

Dear New Husband,

Today was spent doing a thousand errands. Well. Not really a thousand, but it felt as though it was a thousand errands.

Preparing for my trip consists of not only doing things, such as buying play-dough and gifts [Oh the life of an international social worker], but finishing up so many work commitments and documents. I've accomplished so much, but I still will not be able to finish everything. Such is life - no one is a super hero all of the time. Even Bruce Wayne fudged it up every now and then as the caped crusader.

But I digress. Mainly because I don't want to speak ill of my favorite superhero [I mean, HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAVE A SUPERPOWER. AND HE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY DAMAGED.WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE?!?!?!?!??].

Anyway, like every psychologically damaged superhero, I have my own personal sidekick. Except Robin seems like a weird name for you. Plus I've always thought Robin was a weirdo name for a sidekick anyhow. So we'll just give you the sidekick name that you've earned and I use anyways: El Huz. So grateful for you and for you joining me on this journey. Thanks for earning your sidekick title and for never being pushy like Robin.

Makes for a way less grumpy Batman.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment