Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 338.

Dear New Husband,

I don't know if you're still feeling sorry for me after we had to drop off the dog yesterday, or if you are just that sweet [Well, either way you're really sweet. So I guess this is a win-win situation] but you let me rent Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood off of Apple TV at the astronomical price of $4.00.

However, we had spent the two hours previous to the chick-flick watching, heckling our DVR'ed recording of The Grammy's, so I think you really didn't mind. Or maybe you do still feel genuinely sorry for me. Which, I'm sorry too - I wish things would've worked out with our little interim dog.

Thanks for being you, for being sweet, patient, loving and kind, and for always being up for pizza when I really don't want to cook anything in our fridge.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment