Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 336.

Dear New Husband,

A great date night that included finally seeing Silver Lining's Playbook. . . But somewhat sorrowful as we realized that our two weeks are up with our interim dog, we need to give our interim dog back.

He is the sweetest little thing, and I love him dearly, but he is not happy in our home. If we had another dog, he might be happy in our home - but unfortunately we don't have the time or space to get another dog; one dog took convincing enough!

I know this is the right decision for us, and for him, but that doesn't make it any more difficult. However, it eases my mind to know that some family out there is searching for a playmate for their dog and will find the perfect, sweetest, most loving dog to add to their family.

And then I proceeded to spend the rest of our evening crying and snuggling the squirmy interim dog even more close than before.

Send help.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment