Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 351.

Dear New Husband,

More things to accomplish for work before I leave, but I am grateful that I have colleagues that I can depend on when I really need something done that I cannot accomplish on my own. Let's all breathe a collective sigh of relief for team players, and celebrate with a stress cry.

But I'm thankful for mini-dates with you, filled with comfort food and beverages. Margaritas and Tex-Mex are probably what I love most about Texas.

Then the movie I was rooting for won the Oscars. Yeah, Argo won the Oscars - because it won best picture. Saying, overall, it was the best. Never mind the rest of those other movies Argo won the Oscars with the Best Picture win.

Plus Ben Affleck gave such a good acceptance speech. I puddle any time someone earnestly [Or is a giant nerd like the sound mixing guy] thanks their spouses and children. Kill. Me. And. My. Tender. Heart.

Thankful for this quiet last evening at home for a while, as I get quality time in with you. Especially as we discuss how awesome Jennifer Lawrence is. And how much of a weirdo Daniel Day Lewis is.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment