Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 342.

Dear New Husband,

Because we are both practical people about celebrations and the dates on which they happen, we celebrated Valentine's Day tonight with a trip to a Brazilian steakhouse.

Some might not think a Brazilian steakhouse is romantic, as the servers are wandering around the restaurant with skewers of meat. . . But let me say that romance, to me, consists of a delicious meal. And having that meal being toted to you on a skewer is just a bonus.

Plus, you got my car detailed for me for my Valentine's Day present! Hugo the Honda is looking like he dressed up for our date night. Even more exciting, it doesn't feel like I have glaucoma when I look out my windshield.

In addition to celebrating the Happy Heart Day, we celebrated the fact that I am going on a work trip to the Middle East in just 10 short days. Originally, it seemed like I wouldn't be able to go on this trip, but after much flexing from you and my boss - I'm now able to seize this wonderful opportunity.

And I'm so thankful for a husby that adamantly advocates for me to chase my passions and desires.

I love you and Happy Valentine's Day,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment