Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 352.

Dear New Husband,

You graciously took the morning off of work to spend time with me and help me finish up packing/finish work materials before my flight left at 4 pm today. Plus, I got to have breakfast with you. Delightful.

Breakfast is one of my family's 'things'; we like breakfast. I remember visiting my grandparents in Ft. Worth as a wee young lass [Thought this blog post needed a little Scottish accent. You know. Just cause], and the morning before we left for home, we would eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my grandparents.

Nothing says grandparents and road trip more than Cracker Barrel.

As such, we end up doing breakfast trips before someone departs for whatever reason that may be.

So, tonight I board a plane for Paris, which then takes me to the Middle East. Funny how small the world is sometimes, right? Having breakfast with you, dinner on a plane, and then the next dinner in a Middle Eastern city.

So much smaller than we think.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment