Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 337.

Dear New Husband,

A very difficult day indeed, as we said our sorrowful goodbyes to our interim dog.

As soon as we left from dropping him off, I proceeded to sob, and even you shed a tear or two. That four-legged, friendly, fur ball really is the sweetest and I hope someone out there sees his sweetness and brings him home to their family, and the dog that they already own. He will be missed very much, but I know this is what is best for him.

I appreciate you taking me to Ulta to buy unnecessary make up items to cheer me up. Then, you even ran errands with me at Target to accomplish things that we have been putting off for the last month or so.

Thanks for doing the best you can to cheer me up. And thanks for not thinking I'm completely insane for getting so emotional over our interim dog.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment