Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 348.

Dear New Husband,

Being married and working in the same office, and yes - even the same department, can be wonderful and terrible.

However, I'm happy to say that most of the time, we err on the side of wonderful. Though it presents unique challenges, i.e. Today's set of challenges [I'm being incredibly vague because I'm still not sure where those set of challenges are leading to. . .].

But I'm glad that you're still you and I'm still me and we're not bomb diffusers or professional cross word puzzle solvers. In other words, we don't have high intensity jobs.

Think about it. Professional cross word puzzle solver would be a high intensity job.

Thankful for you and that you are kind when I don't feel well and want to go to bed before 10 pm.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment