Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 118.

Dear New Husband,

What a glorious evening together. I love 'fancy' date nights; meaning dates with cloth napkins and one where both of us put a considerable amount of effort forward in getting ready.

But thank you for thinking of me and wanting to take me to dinner. And to see Abraham Lincoln hunt some vamps. Epic-ly awesome.

To be honest, what came so easy for us in dating comes more hard in marriage. We spend so much time together; I mean we live together. We spend all this time together without spending real time together. So as we figure out how to spend time together where we don't have to go out and spend money, I hope you know that I love being your wife and being the woman you set time aside for.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment