Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 124.

Dear New Husband,

As excited as I am to move into our new and larger apartment, I am going to ever so slightly miss the 2110.

This is where we became an "Us." This is where we first lived together. This is where you lived before we got married.

Clearly, I get overly sentimental and put on the "Graduation Goggles" when stuff like this happens; but this apartment will always mean something to me.

Because I remember walking through that front door, honeymoon luggage in tow, no longer a single lady walking through that door to my fiancee - but a married lady walking into the rest of her life. A life more rich and more difficult that I could ever dream of, but a life I would not trade for anything else in the world.

I love you,
Your New and Strangely Sentimental About the Weirdest Things Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment