Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 121.

Dear New Husband,

I am incredibly thankful for you today. You didn't really do anything for me today. . . That sounds weird. But what I mean is that I was nose deep in writing today and you never pestered, never whined for attention; you were very supportive. As per usual. 

So. I didn't really pay much attention to you today and then jetted out for some much needed girl time [I always need girl time. Lets be honest here] and you didn't mind at all. . . Not that I even would think you would care or protest, because you're not a weirdo. And you are supportive. So supportive you're willing to let me go for a week so I can build up my resume at a camp that I adore so dearly. Thank you so much, dear one, for continually showing me that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. 

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment