Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 128.

Dear New Husband,

I'm really not a fan of your Monday night class. Because then you're not here to talk me out of doing really nutso things like having hard boiled eggs and pasta for dinner. Seriously. What was that thought process? I think there was some thought in there about protein that was not meat. . .?

But moreover, I just miss the crazy out of you. As I straighten up our home, I can't help but think how I want you here because this is your home too. But then I talk you into late night Sonic milkshake runs and forget about missing you. Because you're doing what I always have known about your love for me: You let me talk you into almost anything. It's truly a Holmes-Watson or Lucy-Ethel dynamic. Spoiler alert: I'm always the crazy, thoughtless character.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment