Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 125.

Dear New Husband,

Seeing all [Well, most] of our possessions in our living room makes me think that we really need to simplify our lives. We need to make like Thoreau and start Thoreau-ing some stuff out.

See what I did there? I made a pun there. Yeah, go back and re-read that. Pretty good stuff, am I right?

Thanks for doing most of the grunt work, for being logically minded on subjects where my brain feels as though it might implode, and thanks for the solid suggestions in checking out movies from the library. I feel like an idiot that it even took us this long to realize we can watch movies for free. How I am making it through graduate school, I'll never know.

Excited for this new chapter in a new place that is ours. Excited that I get to decorate a new place with all my favorite chotchkies that you have no idea what their purpose is.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment