Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 143.

Dear New Husband,

Here's to me being friends with lots of folks that love cheesecake on Facebook so we could have an impromptu dessert date night, complete with half priced cheesecake Facebook coupons and wine from The Cheesecake Factory.

And as we indulged in some of my favorite treats, it was so fun talking the Olympics, college football, and what we want to do together. I think this might be my current favorite thing about us: That we do the same thing. I take it for granted so often, but it is a treasure that I hope I never take for granted again. We are so lucky and I don't even know it sometimes.

And thanks for not calling me names when at 10:45 pm I am insistent that we finish decorating the guest bedroom. Even when you're already in bed, you tug your cute hiney out of there and help me get all the things on the top shelf I can't reach. You need to cut it out with being this awesome. You're setting the bar really high. But I guess that's the point.

Cause I'm so short. (I was trying to work a short joke in there. I think this works? Maybe? Small slow clap? Or if its terrible, don't tell me. I'm not sure my ego could handle it)


And here's to you indulging your wife to take a picture because she says like a narcissistic ninny: "Let's take a picture because I'm having a great hair day!" What a goon

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment