Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 126.

Dear New Husband,

We made it! And most of our stuff made it - meaning we still have a few odds and ends that I know will get taken care of, because I married you and you're responsible.

So as I introduced you to a library rented [Seriously becoming an obsession: Renting movies from the library. Why didn't I think of this sooner?!] one of my family favorite movies [The Rocketeer! I still can't believe you never saw it. Seriously, so much greatness and Jennifer Connelly not looking like a scarecrow. What is not to love?] this evening and you made kettle corn, I realized that admist all the chaos and mess of moving, we really do live a sweet life. I look forward to many more evenings of quiet love and enjoying small pleasures together.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment