Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 146.

Dear New Husband,

You drove 8 hours today and didn't complain at all! I hope you know how much I appreciate you doing stuff like that. And stuff like taking a day off of work so we could come here and visit my brudder and sisty-in-law. I want you to be a part of my family and what better way to be a part of my family then to take a long road trip!

But I hope you know how treasured you are by me and the things you do to make me happy. With all the driving to see my family so we can get some quality time in, and with all the treats, too! We can never forget the treats, which are such an integral part to our relationship. 

I mean, lets face it. When I whip those treat paws out, you roll your eyes and say "What can I get you?" What a stud.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment