Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 154.

Dear New Husband,

Dinner on the 48th floor of Thanksgiving Tower. Check.


Drinks at The Belmont pretending we're hipster and feeling as though someone at Apple needs to get on the fact that the iPhone flash is so painful. Check.


And ending the evening with a rented movie - I still can't believe you never had seen The Sixth Sense. And I still can't believe you weren't surprised as the rest of humanity was/is.

It was all a great celebration for celebrating a year since you gave me this. . .


Thank you for loving me, choosing me and not proposing on a lit up scoreboard. Instead, one year ago, you took a bent knee next to an art museum. The only thing that could have topped that is if you dropped a knee next to Diet Dr. Pepper or the cheese section. Thank you for thinking of me and being the best person ever to be with as we try to walk down this weird and unknown road of marriage.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment