Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 174.

Dear New Husband,

It has been a football kind of day from start to finish. First, with my guest posts on your sports blog: the dallas hokie [Which you can read here]. I have to say, I'm super proud of myself. Don't get me wrong, I know that I know some things about college football, but you make me feel even more proud of myself.

Then, we got to go see Texas high school football tonight. 


So fun to see my cousin all grown up and in band; even more fun to see that legendary Friday Night Lights of Texas high schools. Pretty fun stuff. And a really great reminder that life after high school gets so much better than you can comprehend at 15. 15-year-old me could not even comprehend marrying; much less marrying someone who compliments my talents and has endlessly fun football debates with me.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment