Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 147.

Dear New Husband,

I hope you know that besides visiting my brudder and sisty-in-law, I wanted you to visit their dog so I can slowly convince you how much you need a dog in your life. I didn't even have to talk her into coming up and putting her head in your lap. She did that herself because she senses that you need to know how snuggly and sweet her kind are.


She just wanted you to know that she is available for a head scratching, should you feel the need to scratch someone's head.

This is just another one of those treats that is integral to our relationship, FYI. But thank you for a great day and for being the cutest date to the Rangers v. Royals game.

I love you,
Your New Dog-loving, Wearing you down to dog-ownership Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment