Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 152.

Dear New Husband,

A busy and accomplished day. I just have to brag on myself that I strategically saved us so much money at the grocery store today AND buying a new lamp for me so you could have my old one and your bachelor pad lamp could begin its life somewhere else.

Congratulations on your frugal wife, who makes you homemade egg sandwiches and makes you watch The Natural; which turns out is super boring in the middle, but now you get the references to that movie that the Ballpark in Arlington makes when someone hits a home run.

So thankful to spend time with you in our home. Such evenings are incredibly difficult to come by with both of us working and in school, and all the various activities we're involved in. I'm so thankful when I get to spend sweet time together at home.

I love you,
Your New Wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment