Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 172.

Dear New Husband,

Ah, Wednesdays. Class.

Its seems now the tables have turned and my schedule now gets in the way of everything. Huh. That's a new one. I oddly feel victorious when someone asks for what our schedule is and I triumphantly get to say: No! We cannot attend! I have class.

Truly sick thought processes though. But I'm thankful for you and you putting up with my gloating about academia. Don't be surprised if I'm slightly despondent next semester when you go back to class and I work. Don't be surprised when you come home to new school supplies and me asking you to describe who the biggest buffoons in your class are; the idealistic weirdos that always raise their hand and are ridiculously over eager.

And I'm thankful that you don't try to talk me down about my academic anger at myself when I realize that I've over-exerted myself this semester - you just let me roll around in my stress and anxiety, because at the end of my whining, I always talk myself into reason and calm myself down. That's so nice of you to realize that. You're such a fast learner, El Huz.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment