Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 175.

Dear New Husband,

Today, was a great day.

First. We got cable today so we could watch college football. Which we have been glued to as if we have been deprived. Which lets face it, we have been. I mean, yesterday I watched Oklahoma State football highlight videos. Yikes.

Second. We got to spend the day with my aunt & uncle. Such a fun and relaxing Saturday. Plus, you got to see how awesome I looked at 12 years old. Such a ham. I mean, I worked that cowlick and bangs.

Third. And probably most importantly: Oklahoma State won its season opener. Granted, it was kind of pathetic. I wish we played better teams for our season openers rather than winning 84-0. I'm not saying I wish we would lose, but I wish we played someone a little more challenging. But hey. A win is a win. 

Fourth. I love you. Which always makes the day great!

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment