Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 179.

Dear New Husband,

This might be a weird thing to talk about on here, but I think its worth the weirdness. . . My immune system blows. What the heck is going on?! I think my body just hates summer. I have had some sort of ailment for most of the summer. I mean, this is out of hand. What gives with this sinus business? 

But lets face it, I've been pretty Norma Rae all day today. Some days, the world just cheeses me off with injustices and I find it to be my personal responsibility to stand up to those lions of injustice. Which includes my immune system.

Anyway, I hope you know I love you, even when I am planning on how to write all the wrongs I see in every place I encounter and get fed up with what is considered 'standard.' And that I can quickly talk you into seeing Celeste & Jesse Forever, and buying Les Miserables tickets. I still don't know how I managed to do that. Especially considering the shirt I'm currently wearing has snot droppings on it.

Too much info? Then just scratch that last part out.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment