Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 185.

Dear New Husband,

I. Love. Productive. Evenings.

I love having you at home and available for errands. Which included putting all of our new bedroom gear together to find out just how fabulous it is to get belated wedding gift monies:


As well as using up the last of our Crate & Barrel money [Despite my extreme disappointment that there wasn't a serving platter that was darling enough to replace the one that broke as a casualty of our move], some very filling custard, and picking out paint at Home Depot at 9:30 at night so I can paint my college dresser and your Ikea end tables this weekend.

I truly love pulling our little home together with you - this might be a new love language. We should research and explore that. You know. For scientific purposes.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment