Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 201.

Dear New Husband,

Full day of work, for the both of us. Again I will say it, fall seems like the busiest time for our organization. 

And then you were the diligent man you are and went to play in your intramural soccer game - despite being tired from a day of school and work, and despite the 9:15 pm start time. As much as I would have liked you home for the premiere evening of TV, I'm glad I was able to sob and yell at Grey's Anatomy in private. Once again, I think I am going to quit that show and it reels me back in. I skipped all of last season - then stinking Netflix. Ugh. But I digress.

Thank you for being you - for being diligent and faithful in the little things. It shows so much of your character. 

And thanks for being gone while I sob over fictional characters. Kthanksbye.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment