Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 187.

Dear New Husband,

After feeling like the worst wife because I haven't ever seen you play in your intramural soccer league [And the fact that because I went to a concert last night, we haven't really spent much time together this week] I went to go watch you play. Unfortunately, I had to bring homework/work with me. Bummerz.

But I did see you assist and you guys won! Hip hip! AND, I got to dump cold water on you to help you celebrate your win - just like football! Granted, I poured that cold water on you while you were in the shower, but that's just splitting hairs. It still counts.

Then. Oh then. I called the line for three of the games you picked on your blog [Read it here]. I really have such marvelous and diverse talents; none of which include athleticism. Or cooking. But we are intrepid - we carry on despite the lack of athleticism or cooking talents. Besides, you get fed anyway. Somehow. I'm still not sure how we get fed. Probably my best trick of all!

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment