Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 184.

Dear New Husband,

Six. Whole. Months. I still cannot believe it has been six months - that somehow seems so long and too short. 

I've enjoyed this journey with you and seeing how our lives unfold as we work together to come alongside people and make their burdens a little lighter. Thank you for continuing to challenge me to rise up to my potential and be a tougher, more strong fighter than I already am; because stubborn-ness and strength aren't necessarily the same things. Thanks for being weird enough to be married to me, and sane enough for us to pretend to be normal.

And I know no matter where we may roam, it is you that is my home.


I love you more today than yesterday,
Your New Wife.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifully sweet and caring note! I love you more today than yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete