Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 194.

Dear New Husband,

I didn't really get to see you today/tonight - although I really appreciated us trying to go grab lunch together when you quickly realized, after ordering our lunches, that you had class at 1 pm. Whoops. But I appreciate the effort of trying to have time together this afternoon, since we would not get it tonight, per your Thursday night soccer games.

But, as much as I love you, it was nice to have time to myself at home. I love date nights, and I love you - but it is so nice to have time alone. It was glorious pulling together the things I needed to get done for tomorrow. Glorious, I tell you. Brilliant, I say.

And then, ending the evening by getting frozen yogurt [Let's get three cheers for the BOGO frozen yogurt coupons that keep coming our way. Especially for blood orange yogurt. Hubba] and appeasing my need to get fake mini pumpkins and chalk to tie up some decorating odds and ends in our little home.

I just love the crazy out of you and the love and dedication you pour into our marriage.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment