Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 191.

Dear New Husband,

You truly have the longest day on Mondays. You get up at 7:30. . . ish. You take a shower. You have a bowl of cereal. You kiss your sleepy wife who has fallen asleep, yet again, wearing her glasses. You drive to work and have a very long day at work consisting of a lot of work [Fall seems to be our busiest season with our organization]. Then, you go to class until about 10 pm.

You realize that you're gone for about 14 hours from our home, right? Pretty ridiculous. But I'm so proud of all you do and deeply respect all the work you put into work, school, and us. Its a lot. Believe me. I know from personal experience. So I know I tell you thank a lot, and I'm going to tell you thank you again. Because you deserve the praise for just being you, because all of this hard work is just who you are; my hard working, dedicated, committed little engineer.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment