Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 203.

Dear New Husband,

Fall has finally arrived to our consistently 90-100 degrees city. I welcome this pouring rain, and chilly temperatures - I need a legit reason for the candy corn and autumnal scented candles/air freshner I have been purchasing. 

But what a nice day - pouring rain, I got a mani/pedi and much needed girl time with one of my favorites, we had a great date night.

But what an awful sports day - Pokes lose, Hokies lose. It would almost be too much to bear. But when you are an Oklahoma State Cowboys fan, you are intrepid. You carry on, despite your tattered dignity and the deep sigh that emerges when you pull the OK State cup down from your cabinet to get a drink of water. Sigh.

A true sign college football season has started, we are both emotionally strained from our teams. Oh well. We get to commiserate, and yet still we had a great day.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment