Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 188.

Dear New Husband,

Despite sitting through rain and chilly weather to watch high school football. I had so much fun with you this evening. Plus, we got to hang out with one of my all time, hands down favorites. Always a plus.

I'm so glad we have sporting events in common. Except golf. And tennis. I cannot get behind those messes. Unless you have either of those things on so I can take a nap on a Sunday afternoon. Its not even about them being athletic or anything like that - its just. so. boring. But I'm getting a little soap-boxey here. Which is never the point of these letters.

The point of these letters are to remind us of our first year of marriage, of how difficult it is, how much hard work it is, but how sweet it is - and daily reminders of how nutso your wife is, but how much she truly loves you.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment