Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 199.

Dear New Husband,

I love Tuesday evenings because I get to spend them with you. Dinner with you. Spending a belated wedding gift card with you; which I'm really glad you have the patience with me as I peruse a large box store, clutching a gift card and a 20% off my entire purchase coupon as I debate what to use our gift monies on.

Even more important, when we saw that huge car accident tonight - my immediate thought was: "We need to pull over and help" and you pulled over to help without my insistence. This is one of the reasons I am so glad I married you - you do not think twice to help others. What a hunk.

AND! I finally got you to watch Once Upon a Time - which you really enjoyed. Or at least convinced me that you did. Well, you did ask to watch one more episode. I'd call that a win. Tiger. Pump.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment