Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 176.

Dear New Husband,

A pleasant day indeed. You got to go spend some much needed time with some dudes, I got in a Sunday afternoon nap, awesome coupons and saved us $16.16, with coupons, at the grocery store. Really proud of myself, and I know you're proud of me for saving us money too; its not for the faint of heart. Fortunately, you married a deeply organized and type A wife so you lucked out with her ability to organize coupons and shop for meals.

You're welcome.

And then, bowling. Seriously fun, with seriously fun friends. And I somehow didn't gutter ball every shot. But what a great day we had. I feel incredibly blessed by how much fun/greatness we have had together lately. It is truly sweet to get in time together when I know our busy semesters will keep us from such fun. Know that I cherish all this sweet quality time with you and with others.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment