Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 202.

Dear New Husband,

Again, another hectic day at work together. Despite the fact that it was Friday. What the heck?. . . I know have just thought of the joke "Adam & Liz - putting the heck in hectic since September 27th!!"

I know. Just let me have this one.

But I love having our friends over, to hang out, play games and just enjoy their company. I never really thought I liked having people over - What I mean is that I am a type A control freak. In the worst kind of way. And it used to bother me thinking of people pilfering through our things, messing up my home. But did you know that people actually don't do that when they come over?! I don't know where my ideas come from or where I come up with them. It just happens.

As much as I hate to admit it - it is kind of amazing that you have such a long winning streak with Settlers of Catan. Its impressive. And obnoxious. Like the SEC in football.

But I still love you.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment