Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 189.

Dear New Husband,

A difficult loss for your beloved Hokies today. But the redeeming factor is that we had a delicious supper [Thanks to my sweet Marmee's chicken-in-a-crock-pot recipe that tastes like home to me], painted the drawers to provide a facelift to my college dresser, and had a wonderful evening at church. I'm quite the fan of Saturday night church. Its nice to have Sunday to be lazy. Or in our case, do homework that we have been intentionally neglecting.

May you always trust how much I love you, care for you and want to be a sounding board for you. I didn't sign up to be a social worker because I don't enjoy listening to people talk and processing with me; one might say I do that for a living. And enjoy it. If you catch my drift. I love you dearly and appreciate the man you are and are going to be.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment