Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 1.

Dear New Husband,

Day 1 of being married. Day 1 of this experiment. You currently don't know that I'm doing this, so revealing this should be really fun. But we're weird and fun people. Everyone knows it; I mean, hello? Did you see our wedding? I hope you did, because you were part of the main cast.

Thanks for sticking out being engaged. That season was the pits. So here's to a new season, filled with new stress. But hey, at least now we get to tell everyone how awesome our wedding was. And how it actually was all worth it. I don't remember most of what happened [And it was just yesterday. I think we may need to get my short term memory checked] but I remember binding my life to yours. The jig is up.

Thanks for driving a car all around California. And for making a pit stop at Super Target so I could buy us junk we don't need for our honeymoon. A blowdryer? What was I thinking?

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment