Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 17.

Dear New Husband,

Upon looking/stalking through the photos of our wedding cropping up on Facebook, I'm so glad you let me plan an English country garden a la Jane Austen wedding. I seriously took my love of literature a little far on this one, but yet you never objected. Well. I can remember one time you thought I was nuts and it would be scary florals and hot tea - c'mon, Curfman. I wasn't the only person getting married that day. You were getting married too.

To me. In case you need a refresher.

On a different note, thanks for understanding that I am not a domesticated lady. And letting me pull some major Andrew Luck moves and calling audibles on dinner on the regular. Really. Speaks to my soul that you let me change things up regularly. So inconsistent with dinner plans, it's like QB's for LSU or Texas for the 2011-2012 year.

Oh my gosh, I miss/need college football. I think I'm going to end this and go watch some highlight reels.

I love you,
Your New Wife who has a mid term tomorrow but is watching highlights from college football instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment