Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 14.

Dear New Husband,

Technically speaking, I'm writing this letter at 1:30 am, but I'm changing the time stamp for this one so it still counts as Day 14.

Speaking of Day 14, thank you for letting me talk you into not being a miser and blowing a little extra dough to see Hunger Games for a second time with new friends. And thank you for being the kind of guy that I can brag on when talking to girls. . . Except for the all those boxes of cords and wires for electronic devices. What the crazy is that?! But, I'll try to keep my "What the crazy is that?!" comments to myself. Because I have way more crazy stuff than you; I've got way more zoo-y-ness than you, so you've already got enough things to say "What the crazy is that?!" to.

Thanks for loving me in spite of that. And for loving me because of that. And for cleaning out two closets and hanging a shelf without me asking. And for looking at me when Liz Lemon does something that is a little too close to what I do and shaking your head, smiling and then sighing. Because you realize you did marry yourself a Liz Lemon.

May the odds of you always being the more sane one in our marriage be ever in your favor.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is almost done with all the Hunger Games puns/jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment