Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 13.

Dear New Husband,

I'm so glad we got to Chuy's it up and Hunger Games it up tonight. And we get to Hunger Games it up tomorrow night too!

I'm not sure why I'm writing this letter like a frat boy with the "Hunger Games it up" business. I blame all the college basketball I've been watching.

I love you dearly and am so thankful I married a man who doesn't think bringing in our own snacks into a movie theater is treason. It totally makes the gummy bears taste better. And I am so thankful I married a man who lets me explode with excitement for a preview of digitally remastered The Godfather and doesn't tell me to pipe down. And a man who holds my hand as I sob through the preview of Titanic 3D. This is an example of the quality I cherish so in you: Support.

But I'm slightly concerned about how excited you were for the murders/killings in Hunger Games.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is concerned that her new husband may be a Capitol resident if we actually lived in Panem.

No comments:

Post a Comment