Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 16.

Dear New Husband,

Thanks for noticing that I needed a dinner out at an establishment that had cloth napkins. And thank you for volunteering to knock on our door, just like the 'old' days, to pick me up. And thank you for flowers and for letting me drag you to a store full of truffles and fudge and then to a store full of trinkets and treasures to places we could only dream of visting. Well, at least a this point.

As I grow more and more excited to travel internationally (whether that be the excursion coming up solo, or somewhere together) I'm incredibly satisfied to know that the man I married understands that zest for new places and traveling. I'm so glad we share that together. And you don't get scared when I tell you that I'm traveling to weird places solo. Thanks for trusting me in that.

You did an outstanding job today - even when I told you your clothes didn't match. Sorry about that. But babe, they just didn't. I'm so terribly sorry. But don't worry, I didn't marry you because you're Carson Kressley. . . But I wouldn't be married to Carson Kressley anyway. That dog don't hunt the ladies.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment