Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 11.

Dear New Husband,

Well, the cat's out of the bag, you and most of our friends know I am writing this. My inner Julie Powell (From the movie Julie & Julia, because I know sometimes you don't get my obscure references) is rejoicing that others find this as creative and cute as I do and you do. Humble gloat?

Marriage is the most confusing thing ever. Some days its so much fun. And some days its so crazy difficult that its hard to remember what in the crazy we're doing. Well, right now we're eating a Frosty and watching "Modern Family", but you know what I mean. But through this confusing, stressful, annoying, frustrating, wonderful, sweet and somehow simple process, lets never forget why we decided to inflict all of this on ourselves.

Thanks for laughing at my 'assaulted' joke about the fries. And for doing all the stuff on my 'honey-do' list. I've always wanted to leave one of those lists and it was even more satisfying that you did everything on the list. You're really outdoing yourself. You might want to whip out a coupon for Ikea Food for our next date night to even the playing field for yourself.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

PS - Thanks for being the kind of man that I can brag on and make a blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment