Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 18.

Dear New Husband,

I have no clue what is currently stinking up our mud room/laundry room, but thank you for trying your best to try and eradicate the stinky beast that has taken up residence in there. I'm thisclose to saying "Burn that mother down." But I better not. I better not. (That's an Orange County reference. Jack Black. Colin Hanks. A classic early 2000's movie. We can watch it later)

And let it be known, as you try to navigate what comes next, I wouldn't want to be the cheering section for anyone else. You can do anything. I clearly have a biased opinion. . . But seriously, golden child. You can do anything. Except for birth a baby and drink a gallon of milk in one sitting. Or pull off a dress. Your shoulders are way too broad for that. But I digress - Know that I pray for you and always hope for the best in you to shine in all your endeavors.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment