Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 19.

Dear New Husband,

I hope you don't miss me too much while I'm gone for just an evening.

I remember from an episode of Gilmore Girls (Which is an excellent source for news/celebrity information. Just FYI) that Paul and Linda McCartney were married 29 years and only spent 10 nights apart. So I guess that means you really need to figure out a way to come travel with me at the end of May. We can't be shown up by the McCartney's!

Because you're currently telling me so, I know you're enjoying your evening. Which is great. But we can only do this 9 more times. You know how competitive I am - no being shown up by the McCartney's. Maybe that should've been in our wedding vows.

I love you,
Your New Wife that is satisfied knowing her new husband is currently playing Mario Kart and racing against himself than bar hopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment