Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 21.

Dear New Husband,

Happy 3 weeks!

Well returning gifts turned out to be the worst thing ever. Well, not ever. But it definitely rates in the top 5 worst moments of our marriage. But, I'm so pleased that we can work things out and persevere through trying moments of money management. And figuring out how much stamps will actually cost and how much we really need. The biggest thing is that I'm a passionate, zealous person. And with that comes the tendency to overreact. But dare I say these are all reasons you love me? If so, what a weirdo!

I'm excited to get to spend some solid time with you and friends tonight; excited that we can stay out late, all willy nilly like we're those young college kids. . . Willy nilly, that's still something college kids say, right?

I love you,
Your New Wife that uses old folks' jargon.

No comments:

Post a Comment