Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 22.

Dear New Husband,

We have successfully budgeted for March and the beginning of April and we have successfully grocery shopped for the beginning of April. I feel empowered. Like we could take Dallas down, one manufacturer coupon at a time.

Thank you for taking care of me when I was hangry (That's when I'm so hungry, I'm angry/irritable) and for actually loving Downton Abbey as much as I do. In fact, right now, per your suggestion you're at Target, buying Season 2 so we can watch it tonight. Even though you don't like Gilmore Girls as much as I do, I'll take your love of Downton Abbey. Because right now, I feel so blessed that you appreciate PBS Masterpiece Theater and British Dramas as much as I do. You're the best. And I hope you know, everyday, that I think that.

I love you,
Your New Wife that will probably faint if you end up liking Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment