Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 29.

Dear New Husband,

Happy Birthday to me!! I get to be married to you and you get to give me a KitchenAid stand mixer! Seriously, you're outdoing yourself here, husby. You really need to use coupons and/or take us to Ikea Food for the next date night. At this rate, I really do expect any of the following for the next time you give me a gift: Puppy/dog, car, iPad or Apple shares.

As we celebrate my birthday, I'm so glad we can celebrate such an important holiday of Easter together. And we can enjoy being at home together, relishing in the salacious scandal of another day at Downton Abbey.

You are so gracious and thoughtful - there is no one else I would rather spend the end of my birthday with than you. Enjoying the last bit of the sweetness of birthday cake and relishing in how blessed I am to celebrate all of life's happiness with you.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is slathered in chocolate icing and prepping for a sugar coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment